viernes, 1 de mayo de 2015

My daily life


Erasmus
Well, first of all that here every day it’s different, always new plans or activities to do. In fact, my life doesn’t have a fix schedule here, but I like to improvise a little, therefore, it’s great. Obviously, there is people how follows strictly a timetable but I am going to talk about my own experience.

I just have class on Tuesday and Thursday. I had a lot of free time so I joined an English module to improve my English, I recommend to you to take advantage of this opportunity that UWS give to all the students. Moreover, I haven’t taken this module for credits, so I haven’t to do the exams or the assessments.

Apart from that, I do 3 modules for credits. The first one is WRL (Work Related Learning), the first two weeks I had 3 hours of class but after I just did 1 hour of tutorial per week. Sincerely, it is not really interesting this module, it just requires working on a platform called Mahara from your laptop.

The second module is called Get into Enterprise. Here you will mix lectures and tutorials, it’s more interesting than the other module, and the advantage is that you don’t have exams.

Digital marketingAnd the last one, it’s called Digital Marketing, this for me it’s the best because I have learnt new things. In fact, thanks to it I am writing this blog. And I am doing 3 hours per week, from those, 2 are lectures and 1 tutorial.

Usually I don’t wake up at the same hour, it depends on if I have to work or go to class, I eat more or less at the same time than in Spain, and in the afternoons, we go to the gym or somewhere with my friends. On the sunny days, most of the students just stay outside the residence laying on the floor with some beers and hope to become a little suntanned. However, I have to say that here the weather is more than crazy; in one day it can rain, be sunny, be cloudy and do wind.

On Tuesday evening we usually go to “Table talk”. It’s a meeting with other international students and there you discuss about some topic and do some activities. Moreover, there are some snacks, teas and refreshments.

We always have some plans and during the weekends we try to visit a little the most iconic places of Scotland. I recommend to you to participate in as much things as you can because this is an experience you only life one.
Stirling from the castle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario