lunes, 4 de mayo de 2015

Parties, Parties and more Parties!


Union Paisley
“Erasmus it’s just party!”, I am sure that most of you have heard this sentence and now that I am in Erasmus I have to admit that here, I have had some of the best parties of my life. However, I also have to study and work on my modules. It’s just a matter of balance.

But let’s focus on the important topic today: PARTIES! Here there is not enough with just an ordinary party so what we do is: Pre-party, party and finally, after-party. So that, more or less, we start the party at 10 pm and we can finish it at 5am. The pre-parties and after-parties usually are in the flats of the residence or private flats in Paisley. And to party we usually go to the Union or to Glasgow. Personally, Glasgow it’s much better, nevertheless, when we are lazy to move to Glasgow, we stay in the Union that it’s just three minutes from the residence. The important thing is to stay with friends; with them anywhere you will have fun!

Party in Glasgow it’s amazing! It’s full of night clubs and interesting pubs to go. I would recommend going to Sub club, theGarage, O2 ABC or Bamboo. Moreover, there are clubs which the entrance it’s free, so if you want a cheap night just check the different offers. In Facebook, there is a group called “Erasmus Glasgow”, there you can find a lot of information.
 
Sub Club Glasgow



Bamboo Glasgow
 
Erasmus PartyI love Erasmus parties because you can meet a lot of interesting people of different countries. And let me tell you something, even in parties you can learn! In fact, now I know some useful sentences in French, or other languages, thanks to parties. Moreover, we celebrate the national parties of some countries such Saint Patrick's Day of Ireland, the King’s day of Netherlands or the Crepes day of France.

On the other hand, if you prefer something more relaxed, you can just go to a bar, in Paisley you have several options. In my opinion, the best is De Beers”, it’s close to the residence, cosy and the music is good. It’s always full of students and Scottish people; the problem is that it’s a little small so sometimes you can not enter.

You only live once, so my advice is: work hard but have as much fun as you can.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario